Friday, February 17, 2012

Litquake and Crowdsourcing


Rolling to the Mission on a Monday, one can expect little but some urine on the sidewalk and a stiff drink that’s reasonably priced.  At Litquake I found more.  They prep for Valentine’s Day by reading a number of raunchy passages.  Their reading made me realize I probably only knew half the dirty words I need.  Danielle Steel, her predecessors, and her progeny came up with so many words for the sex organs, I feel compelled to produce a comprehensive list.  Yet I find myself in need of crowdsourcing assistance.  What have I missed?

The male organ may, form time to time, be referred to as a:

Penis, peen, cock, shaft, member, phallus, dick, prick, Johnson, anaconda, bone, boner, bratwurst, chub, choad, ding dong, one-eye, general, kielbasa, dipstick, hard-on, helmet, manhood, main vein, popsicle, peeter, salami, joystick, pecker, peter, pole, rod, schlong, stiffie, tentpole, third leg, throbber, tool, wang, wanker, weenie, wood.

The female organ, form time to time, may be referred to as a:

Clit, cunt, vag, pussy, clam, slip, pink velvet sausage wallet, lady boner, hoo-ha, twat, snatch, cooter, box, vulva, beaver, camel foot, chach, cha cha, cherry, gash, ham flap, kitty, meat wallet, pink canoe, muff, pink taco (why are these all pink instead of red?) poon, punani, slit, vajayjay

Please help.

Thanks,
Lost Bacchus.

No comments:

Post a Comment